This necklace is made of gorgeous vintage petal pearls that I have been keeping for years. The beautiful bronze colour is very hard to find among this type of pearls these days. These top drilled keshi pearls line up like a string a beautiful autumn leaves…. the peacock overtones are bright as fire, give this necklace a vibrant energy… making this otherwise understated piece of jewelry rich and sophisticated all at the same time.
Could be worn as a relaxed elegant single and glorious double. Dress up dress down, all at your finger tip! colours are so neutral, go with almost anything.
- Pearls are varied in sizes from 13-16mm
- Necklace length: 36” (92cm)
- High quality silver plated ( brass metal base) s hook clasp, sturdy and durable
- Hand tied with a knot between every pearls
- Lovingly handcrafted in California, USA